Shoreline Accounting & Tax Mission Statement:
We will assist our clients in maximizing profits and minimizing tax liabilities with prompt accurate service at reasonable rates.
Roger Silk, C.P.A. and owner of Shoreline, has over 35 years experience in small business and individual accounting and tax services.
Among the services we offer:
- Tax return filing and tax planning for individuals and small businesses
- No charge, no obligation review of prior years' tax returns for potential refunds
- Accounting, QuickBooks support and financial statements for small businesses
- Cash flow projections and budgets
- Business Plans
- Inventory costing systems and gross margin analysis
- Financing structure and negotiations
- Insurance package review and negotiations
- Accounting staff evaluation
- Property Tax Abatement Applications
Memberships: White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, American Institute of CPA's, National Association of Tax Professionals
Annual participation in 40 hours of Continuing Professional Education courses offered by national and state accounting and tax associations keeps our firm on the leading edge of ever-changing tax laws and accounting methods.
Computerized office systems and internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitve price.
Visit the Services area of our site to learn more about the many accounting, tax and consulting services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the Contact Us page for information regarding how to reach us via telephone, fax, e-mail or mail.
Feel free to contact the office anytime. We're here to help.